Wednesday 17 October 2012

from top to toe Etsy finds

Found here.
I’m running a bit behind with my autumn/winter wardrobe shift that I try to do this time every year. I am hoping I will get some time for it this coming weekend, because the temperature is dropping quickly and I hate freezing when it’s not necessary. That might sound odd to someone not used to Northern weather, but I do think it’s quite easy to stay warm with the right clothing and outfits. It’s called layering. And I’m an expert. Anyway, here’s a bunch of beautiful items I wouldn’t mind expanding my autumn/winter wardrobe with, all from Etsy as usual.


Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: