Tuesday 7 August 2012

Jennifer Davis’ awesome art: even more


So I have been a bit busy the last week, we had a friend from South Africa visiting, and went to the really nice Stockholm Music & Arts Festival this weekend. Will post about that later, but now I can’t help but do another post about the brilliant American artist Jennifer Davis, because she just keeps creating new and wonderful things I would very much like to cover my walls with. It is possible to buy prints and original art in her Etsy shop, and check out more of her work over here. And if you are fortunate enough to live in or around Portsmouth, NH, you can also check out some of these new paintings live at the Nahcotta Gallery from this Friday until 2nd September. I wish very much I could do that, very much indeed. I just love Jennifer Davis’ artistic universe, it looks like so much fun.













All pictures belong to Jennifer Davis.

1 comment: