Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dr. Martens: a continued brand love story

Found here.

I have had quite a selection of Dr. Martens shoes and boots, but that was a long time ago. They have always served me well, and I very much loved each and every pair I got. Then I moved on to other shoes, it’s just one of those things that happens I suppose. And I sort of forgot the brand even existed. Until Monday afternoon, when I suddenly found a newly opened store just a few blocks from home, and fell in love all over again. This pair above came home with me, and I just can’t stop looking at them. They are so pretty! But looking around the shop, and then online, made me realise it might not be enough with just the one pair. There are so many wonderful models and I love them all. Simple as that. So I hereby officially welcome Dr. Martens back in my life.

Found here.

Found here.


Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

No comments: