Sunday 8 January 2012

Package Project 2011


So I have received the package from my super partner Rochelle in the Package Project, and it was a treat to open I tell you! Right now my internet connection doesn’t want to cooperate with me and load more pictures, but I promise I will post more as soon I get it sorted (or am back in Sweden). I did however manage to post some more over at Flickr, which I’m new to by the way, so I hope I did everything right ... Check it out here. This lovely collection of personal and thoughtful gifts consisted of really yummy bisquits (yummy, because I already ate them ...), hot chocolate (which I’m saving for one of the many cold Swedish winter nights left), a cute Christmas ginger bread man (will definitely hang the little sock up for Christmas next year!), a beautiful tea towel (goes perfect in our kitchen), lovely luminaries (can’t wait to try them out for a braai next summer), a gorgeous “bling-y” necklace/bracelet from a local design market (soooo cool!), a tiny adorable zebra brooch (too cute this little fella, and a great add to my ever growing brooch collection), and finally something as fantastic as a bottle of organic olive oil from Rochelle’s parents olive farm!

Thank you Rochelle, it was way more than I could’ve hoped for, and I really hope you’ll enjoy what I picked out for you as much as I am enjoying this!

For the rest of you: sign up for the next Package Project, it’s totally worth it!

2 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Lovely things! Lucky you!

Jenny Kellerman Pillay said...

Thanks! And thank you for the absolutely perfect pairing!