Friday 4 November 2011

ModCloth wish list


So, is it too early to start wishing for christmas gifts? I think not, and here are a few goodies from ModCloth I wouldn’t mind finding in mine. Bookstore Betty Coat is just perfect, not just because of the name, although that is certainly great too!



Twist and Sprout Dress is in a colour I’m starting to feel more and more drawn to the more I see it, and this dress would surely be a good way to introduce it to my wardrobe.



It’s Gonna Be Bouquet Dress would be just perfect for that New Year’s Eve Party I probably wouldn’t go to, since me and my husband prefer to stay at home and watch movies on that particular evening. But a girl needs to look pretty just staying at home too!



Even though this is called Shamrock the Party Dress, this is a perfect work dress in my opinion. Or going out for Sunday brunch, or making Christmas lunch, or going Tuesday shopping.



This little Mod for You Dress is just too cute! I think I’ve been fairly nice this year, so please Santa, will you bring me at least one of these pretties? You know soft presents are my favorite, and we are practically neighbours after all.

No comments: