Sunday 11 September 2011

shades of grey


With the biggest event of the year in my business coming up, the only book fair in Sweden, I tend to panic a little bit about what to wear for four days and nights. Because obviously I don’t own enough clothes already ... Anyway, I found this lovely striped cotton dress at Salvation Army, for only 105 kronor, and I fell in love with it.



I think it’s a 50’s homemade dress, but that’s just a guess. It’s rather big, but with a belt it works just as it is, so I might not have to take it in at the sides.



I’ve got a thing for greys right now, and got another grey dress this week, this one from Etc. It was on last chance sale, so I only paid 200 kronor for it, original price was 700.



I really love the simplicity about it, although this is also a bit on the large side (only one size left), and it will be a bit more tricky to take in. I am actually considering taking it to a professional seamstress, for once, but we’ll see.

No comments: