Thursday 23 June 2011

happy midsummer!


Just want to wish everyone a very happy midsummer! The rain has poured down since early morning here in Stockholm, and I don’t really mind it one bit, selflishly enough. I would like some nice sun and warmth this weekend however, but since I’m staying in the city I won’t be too bothered if it won’t happen. There’s plenty of stuff to do inside!

One thing is listening even more to the new Bon Iver album that is the best thing I’ve heard in a long time. I am completely addicted to the third song in particular, Holocene. One of the most beautiful songs ever, for real.

Anyways, above poster is of course by brilliant Carson Ellis, and if I wasn’t staying in the city for midsummer I wouldn’t mind having something like that. Although the huge caterpillar would most likely scare me in real life.

No comments: