Thursday 12 May 2011

pretty jewellery pieces from v&a


I’m very much craving these beautiful jewellery pieces from Victoria & Albert Museum Shop. The one above is an Arts and Crafts Peacock brooch for £70. Stunning. It would maybe require an equally stunning Victorian black lace dress with a high collar, but I think that could be arranged, somehow.



This Jonquil Bunch brooch for £115 would go very well with anything I’ve already got in my wardrobe though.



V&A Feather Spray brooch in green for £25 can also be found in gold with ruby red stones.



Flowering Myrtle brooch by Michael Michaud for £85 is made of bronze with fresh water pearls, and comes in several different variations. The brooch is my favorite.



But the bracelet is quite adorable too (£125).




Finally a cute Peacock ring for £45. “Quirky, eclectic and colourful this ring is inspired by 1940’s and 1950’s bakelite jewellery. Each piece is handmade, with the images reproduced from the artist’s collection of vintage advertising and ephemera.” Sounds pretty good to me.

I guess I have to go back to London soon, and spend a week or so at V&A. Indeed I do.

No comments: