Thursday 21 April 2011

book cover birds


Since chicken, and more importantly eggs, are an important part of Easter, I thought it would be fitting to show off this wonderful selection of exceptionally beautiful book cover design using birds. I have found most of them at the lovely Book Cover Archive, a source of endless inspiration. But this first one is made by Sara R. Acedo, a Swedish designer I know and work with on a regular basis. She is brilliant.



John Gall.



Henry Sene Yee.



David Drummond.



Duke Riley. (Disclosure: Not entirely sure I’ve got the right Riley.)



Jason Ramirez.



John Gall again.



No design info.



Rodrigo Corral. I also want to add that I LOVE this book.



High Design NYC.



Ben Pierrat.



Abby Weintraub.



Found here
.



Gabriele Wilson.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: