Monday 25 April 2011

barefoot in april


We’re having a heat wave in Sweden at the moment, and we’re all loving it. It’s a bit overwhelming though, I’m certainly not used to being able to wear sandals and no tights at the end of April. Luckily I bought myself a pair of beautiful and super comfortable Camper sandals in London, and I wore them for the first time today, going to the park for an icecream.



I think I might have thought too much about all the Clarks shoes I wanted to buy once I was on London, because when I finally got to a store, packed with goodies, I didn’t know what to get at all. I was just running around, turning every cute shoe around, looking at them from all angles, not trying too many on at all. And when I heard that everything was 20% off that day, I got even more confused. So I ended up buying a pair of perfectly cute black ballerinas, not the pink wedges I thought I was gonna come home with. I don’t regret it too much, but I still don’t really know what happened, why I shop choked.



I also got this little nice red leather bag from Clarks, I’m liking it a lot. And I really hope this weather will last for another two weeks, since I have some leave coming up after this week when my mother-in-law and brother-in-law are coming for a visit. We’ll be making lots of outings, so the sun better behave!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!

No comments: