Wednesday 3 November 2010

seducing shoes

I hurt my foot a couple of weeks ago, and it's still not feeling as it should. So naturally I'm dreaming of the perfect pair of shoes that would make everything alright again. And I think I just found them! Clarks makes some of my favorite shoe styles, but unfortunately don't put my favorite price tags on them. It would be cheaper to buy them directly from them in England, but they've decided not to ship to Sweden for some reason. Maybe just as well, or else I'd go crazy trying to choose which ones to get. Sometimes I can see the silver lining, see!

Although the best way to steer away from late autumn depression due to the darkness that now is beginning to swallow us whole, could very well be lovely shoes. On the other hand I've got two more seasons left of The Wire, and I'm loving every single second of it, as anticipated. When that's behind me, I've got the first season of Treme to look forward to, and of course the full seven seasons of Homicide waiting to be rewatched at a suitable time. The best of the best. Winter hasn't got a chance.

What would you do to avoid darkness depression?

No comments: