Tuesday 14 September 2010

particularly pretty penguins pt. 3


In honour of the beginning autumn, I'm gonna pretty up the blog with some more beautiful penguins in a very leafy yellow colour. These are all from the series Great Ideas, and it's just a parade of excellent graphic design, typography, and of course book titles. No one does it like Penguin. I adore them, have I mentioned that before? Well, sorry for going on about it, but just get used to it, because this love is here to last.



















Outside the leaves are still green, but the temperature occasionally dips down to about 10-12 degrees, definitely feels like autumn. Unlike Durban, that I hear was boilers today with proper summer heat, although it's just spring. The southern seasons don't really compare with the northern ones, and come winter here I'm most likely gonna go on about how much I miss the Durban sun.

Don't forget about the giveaway, there's still plenty of time to enter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. And the weather here is variable again. Cool one day, but sunny and warm the next.. as long as the 40's stay at bay, I dont mind much.

PS finally figured out how to follow you .. one day too late. Maybe next year when you do another give away. Meanwhile I will enjoy your elogant posts, gift enough ;> indeed!

Jenny Kellerman Pillay said...

There will be more giveaways in a not too far future! I like gifting!
So keep checking in.
/jenny