Friday 4 June 2010

assorted eyecandy


Since I didn't have any cake to put on the cake stand, I put some tasty looking jewellery there instead. Hair flower from H&M in Sweden. Turquoise bead necklace from NSA Gallery here in Durbs. Pretty pink pearls from a really weird shop we stumbled upon during our South Coast trip last year, apart from a small selection of nice jewellery they sold sport and hunting equipment. Green beaded necklace with red rose beads from a market in Stockholm many years ago.



Doesn't it simply look delicious?



Necklace with swallow, butterfly and hearts by Daniela Sigurd, who's a friend of a friend and makes beautiful things that I've got quite a lot of. Golden flower brooch from a charity shop in Stockholm. Red rose hair pins from Åhléns in Stockholm.



These earrings I bought the material for at Panduro, and my talented friend Linda put them together as she saw fit, and I just love the end result. The green and turquoise bead bracelet is from NSA Gallery.



The silver tree earrings were a birthday gift from my husband last year, I picked them out at the nice jewellery shop next to Mooi that I've mentioned before, Lapis Lazulis. The other earrings are from Indiska, in Stockholm, and indeed look indian.



Black antique art deco brooch from NSA Gallery again, unfortunately I dropped it and broke the pin, but I'll get it fixed cos I just adore this brooch. I really like art deco pieces, but they're usually quite expensive. Being found at NSA though, it was reasonably priced. Black teardrop earrings from Woolworths, matches the brooch perfectly. Finally the gold bracelet is from my husbands family, I wore it at our temple wedding. It's gorgeous.

So there you have it, an assortment of goodies that will make any outfit look tastier.

No comments: